Sunday, December 19, 2010

Why Just Shoes?

Well, first and foremost, welcome to my blog!


To introduce you to my world and to "Just Shoes", let me start by telling you this is not a blog about shoes! In fact this blog is really about relationships and love and how when all else fails in life, shoes are the cures to all you got :)


Love and relationships have continuously inspired me all my life, to the point that I decided to make a career out of it. :)


About the blog... This blog is to offer my viewpoint, my advice based on my knowledge of relationships through my education and experiences, and to offer more information on relationships and love, and to provide insight on subjects related to relationships and love.


From being single, to taken, to being in love, to falling out of love, to meeting parents for the first time, to breaking up, I want to be able to offer advice and insight on it all. These are of course my opinions, so in no way shape or form am I trying to offend anyone or represent someone. If you have suggestions for topics you would like to see, please message me!


Remember, when all else fails in life.... shoes cure all! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment